Wednesday 19 June 2013

Purple Team CRAFTfest stalls - part 3

Welcome to our purple team CRAFTfest stall previews.

The Shed

Just a hard working mother who taught herself to sew to kill the boredom of having too much spare time while her child grows into an independent teenager and to find other things to fill her life with other than working and looking after family and home . As I learned skills, both hand sewing and using a machine, I started thinking of my own designs and making pretty things for my home . Friends , family and colleagues saw what I was producing and started asking me to make gifts for their loved ones. Now .....here I am making many different novelty accessories in multiples due to demand and selling at local Craft events on the advice of my much needed and helpful friends . Please take your time to browse at my products and do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any queries or would like to make a purchase . Everything I make is designed and crafted by me , so each gift / home accessory is totally unique. I can also make special gifts / accessories specific to your tastes and needs . This website is updated regularly with new and exciting crafts to fill your home and your hearts . ENJOY xx



Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

 Ty Syriol Ceramics and Crafts

Handmade ceramic pendants made in Wales.
All pendants are on a black leather cord and fastened with a silver lobster clasp.

All pendants are £18 and postage is free to the mainland UK. They can be purchased from Etsy where you will find more details, including overseas postage.


Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

 Shinyies Moments


Beautiful personalised jewellery and gifts, featuring a hand drawn portrait charm.


Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

No comments:

Post a Comment