Sunday 3 March 2013

Blue Team CRAFTfest Stalls - Part 3

Blue Team CRAFTfest Stalls - Part 3

Introducing some more sellers from the Blue Team taking part in the March 2013 CRAFTfest!  Today we are featuring Keep It In A Frame, Shoogly Beads and Sockies by KFH

Keep It In a Frame - Gifts
My personalised gift stall contains a small selection of the scrapbooks and memory albums that can be found on my website. I also make guest books for weddings and special occasions.










Find more photos like this on Creative Connections


Shoogly Beads
Shoogly Beads are...Mike and Pat Cruse. We mainly design and make jewellery often featuring our own polymer clay beads and pendants. We also dabble in other arts and crafts...painting, knitting etc. All of our items are handcrafted to the highest standard using the best materials available to us. All jewellery is carefully gift packaged.






 
Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

Sockies by KFH
Sockies by KFH or Kelly as most people know me as. What started as a present for each of my nieces and nephew, the Christmas before last, soon became a sock monkey army before Santa made his rounds. From a colourful soft monkey for baby and a cowboy for a fan of Toy Story I soon had 11 on the go. Even my puppy has one now complete with squeaky!





Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

1 comment: