Thursday 8 November 2012

Christmas Craftfest BLUE Team - part 7

Christmas Craftfest BLUE Team - part 6

Introducing more Blue Team Craftfest sellers - Beadscrumptious, Enoch and Plonk and Decorque Cards


Beadscrumptious
I have always made my own jewellery but it wasn’t until I decided to make my sister some jewellery for Christmas that I discovered the world of Lampwork bead making!  I have been lampworking for about five years now and I am completely self taught.  All of my jewellery is handmade by me using lampwork beads made by me in my studio in Somerset.  I take a great amount of pride in my work and love every minute I spend at my torch making new creations.
Find on Facebook, Twitter, Blog





Enoch and Plonk
enoch and plonk logo.jpg Clothing with attitude for little individuals who want to stand out in a crowd.  'In your face' one of a kind fashion for the fabulously fun and funky.

Find them on Facebook, Twitter, Blog




Decorque Cards
craftfest_ad.pngDecorque's collection of designs range from the classic English rose and trendy skin print to tropical themes featuring panthers, leopards and exotic birds such as hummingbirds, parrots and toucans.  These subjects form the decoration on our high-quality cork table mats and coasters, our snazzy opaline placemats, through the imaginative art prints into the patterned greetings cards and coordinating gift tags. 
I have chosen cork for its warmth and tactile qualities.  It holds colour wonderfully, retains its natural beauty, making it ideal for stunning homewares and gifts.  It is eco-friendly, affordable and can withstand a surprising amount of wear and tear.
All Decorque products are unique and make delightful gifts for any occasion.  A gift wrapping service is available for that extra personal touch.
Find them on Facebook,  Twitter, Blog 




If you want to get involved in the Christmas Craftfest, there is still time to register your stall!  Do it today! Click here to register

No comments:

Post a Comment