Thursday 1 November 2012

Christmas Craftfest BLUE Team - part 5

Christmas Craftfest BLUE Team - part 5

Next up from the Brilliant Blueys we have:

Steph Made It For You
Hi, my name is Steph and I thought I'd give you a bit of background on how I came to create this business! I always liked craft but it's only recently, during my maternity leave, that I really found time to dedicate to craft and jewellery making. I started by going to my local craft shop, discovered so many different items, brands and techniques that I did not even know where to start! With Card making I found stamping, die-cutting, embossing, decoupage, distressing, ageing, ribbons, quilling & promarkers to name a few - and then I started Jewellery making!
 


PrintedOnRibbon
Have your message printed on quality ribbon and make Christmas gifts extra special this year. It's also a great way to promote your craft business - remind your customers who you are and where you are! So much craftier than a business card! Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your requirements - or visit www.printedonribbon.folksy.com for more information. I look forward to being of service to you soon. Regards. John - PrintedOnRibbon



ManfyMoo
Hand stamped bags, purses and gifts inspired by Dairy Farming and the outdoors. Drink Milk be Natural! x
FacebookTwitter






If you want to get involved in the Christmas Craftfest, there is still time to register your stall!  Do it today! Click here to register

No comments:

Post a Comment