Tuesday 23 October 2012

Christmas CRAFTfest stalls - purple team part three

Welcome to part three of our purple team Christmas CRAFtfest stall previews featuring MinXtures Cards, Nevar and Serenity Potions

MinXtures Cards - textile cards, little works of art for any occasion

 
I work from my Hampshire home, dressmaking and sewing everything from clothes to cards. I enjoy the whole process from designing the patterns to adding the finishing touches. Nearly everything I make is useful or practical too! I particularly enjoy making children's items, personalised PE bags being my best selling item. Custom orders are always welcome!






Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

Nevar - beautiful handcrafted jewellery, perfect for all occasions and featuring semi-precious gemstones, Swarovski Crystals and hand selected beads

Nevar, the place to come for beautifully handcrafted jewellery featuring semi-precious gemstones, Swarovski Crystals and carefully hand selected beads and pieces of sea glass. I use various techniques from wirework to chain maille and create gorgeous and unique pieces of jewellery which are suitable for all occasions, either as a treat for yourself or as a gift for a loved one.



Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

Serenity Potions - handmade gifts infused with Aromatherapy oils and enhanced with crystals

Aromatherapy scented Red rose brooch infused with Rose and Vanilla oilAfter years of using Aromatherapy on myself and family, I decided to take the plunge and I became a qualified Aromatherapist in 2011. I also love stitching, so I looked for a way to blend these two loves together. In October 2011 Serenity Potions was born, hand created gifts, enhanced with uniquely blended aromatherapy oils. In 2012 I started my Crystal Healing course and added Crystals to the range, which help enhance the effects of the oils as well as bring their own properties to the product.
 

Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

No comments:

Post a Comment