Tuesday 28 August 2012

No.15 Coral team Craftfest stall preview

Coral Team

Silver Angel Designs



jewellery designer using semi precious gems and swarovski crystal. have my own business called maelotti which sells my jewellery under my name of silver angel and my husbands art. mum of 2 and volunteer at local commnuity art group

Please check out my CRAFTfest stall

Coral Team


Jewellery by Lauren


 www.jewellerybylauren.co.uk
 Hi and welcome to Jewellery by Lauren, here is a small collection of items we have for sale, please have a look at our websites for more pieces.
We can make custom orders so if you like a design but would like a different colour etc please let us know

Please check out my CRAFTfest stall

http://creative-connections.ning.com/photo/albums/jewellery-by-lauren-craftfest-stall


Coral Team


Simply Soaparior



i make cold process soap, slices and cakes. I also make massage bars and cupcake bath bombs. i do it as a hobby but got abit carryed away and need to sell some.

Please check out my CRAFTfest stall
http://creative-connections.ning.com/photo/albums/simply-soaperior-s-craftfest-store



Coral Team


Mariposa Textiles

Mariposatextiles.com
Mariposa Textiles one stop shop for vivid bold printed accessories, jewellery and fabrics. Original design Fabrics include velvet, silk crepe de chine, Irish Linen,upholstery, cottons.
Products include Silk Scarves, hats, headpieces, tea towels, cushions, bags 

Please check out my CRAFTfest stall
http://creative-connections.ning.com/photo/albums/mariposatextiles-craft-fest-stall

No comments:

Post a Comment