Monday 20 August 2012

No.12 Coral team Craftfest stall preview

Coral Team


Perfect Day Wishes

 perfectdaywishes.co.uk

 Within my stall you will find paper and card goodies all related to weddings or gifts.
Every item is handmade by me and if you see something but want it tweaked it is usually not a problem...just ask!
Enjoy browsing x

Please check out my CRAFTfest stall


Coral Team

Fairy Elephant Designs

www.fairyelephantdesign.co.uk
 Fairy Elephant Designs is all about individuality. I love to create with resin, mixed media and art jewellery, as well as more traditional methods. A lot of my jewellery has a vintage style, but I also like the weird and wonderful. Come and join the journey with me!

Please check out my CRAFTfest stall


Coral Team

The Craft Arcade

 http://www.thecraftarcade.com
We can produce personalised 3D artwork of your wedding bouquet from a photograph you supply to us.     We also produce artworks with personalised bride and groom fabric-sculptured dolls surrounded by patchwork fabric and real buttons for unique mementos. Other 3D floral artworks are also available.

Please check out my CRAFTfest stall

No comments:

Post a Comment