Thursday 2 August 2012

Meet some more Talented Artists Joining the online CRAFTfest extravaganza in September 2012 (TEAL Group Blog Post 3)


 The Pot Factory
by Ryan Connolly
 
My Work Begins and ends with my passionate exploration into clay and firing. Using a unique blend of Stoneware and terracotta clay, I throw my pots on a traditional kick wheel. Like the potters of medieval England and Asia, this allows me to work intuitively with the clay. As important as the making and firing, it is essential that I use locally sourced materials in my glaze. This guarantees all my pots are individual and unique. Firing is the critical final step in any ceramic making process. I fire the kiln to cone 10 using gas and wood, controlling this requires knowledge, intuition and sometimes instinct.   My time spent with potters in India developed my skill as a potter, but more importantly my 'eye' for a good pot.I am always striving to achieve the unachievable, the 'perfect pot'. After Graduating from the university of Sunderland, Ryan has shown his work in New Designers, London, The British Ceramics Biennial, Stoke-on-Trent and in Auroville, Ponidcherry, India.





 Jennyrosemann
by Jenny Mann
 
A fusion of thread, fabric
and felt create pretty embroidered textile panels presented in box frames.
Machine and hand stitchng feature alongside quilting and fabric layering. Every
piece is unique and crafted with love and care.




Lorraine Dowdle Lampwork Glass Beads
by Lorraine Dowdle
 
Hand creating gorgeous glass beads and incorporating these original gems into wearable creations is exhilarating! The most rewarding and exciting thing for me, is to bring joy though my work. May My hand created glass treasures bring joy to the receiver whom will create luscious one off pieces of their own. xx LD







 The Long Collection - Cards
by Amy Long
 
A wonderful selection of glamorously vintage cards for any occasion. All are made and embellished by hand and can be personalised to your own requirements






 Lionheart Stationers
by Baldeep Sahota
 
Quirky hand illustrated personalised stationery for all ages and occasions, designed and printed in our studio. We do anything from thank you notes to christening invites, party invites - for kids and adults, birth announcements, correspondence cards or new home cards, save the date and bespoke artwork.






 Jellybean Jewellery
by Abi Baxter
 
Hi, my name is Abi from Jellybean Jewellery. I love to make fun, colourful jewellery from lots of different materials such as polymer clay, glass beads, felt, safety pins, and buttons. I am always trying out something new so you will see a wide variety of jewellery from necklaces, bracelets and earrings to keyrings/bagcharms and hair combs. I am always willing to do custom orders if there is anything you would like, so just ask!





 Milly & Me Designs
by Kate Roper
 
Custom made, hand made, decorative wooden letters for children's bedrooms, nursery, gifts, weddings, birthdays or table centre pieces.

All letter sets are hand made by myself. I love creating name and letter designs. Letters are wooden and painted white or black. I use a range of high quality scrapbooking papers and embellishments to decorate the letters, that I hand pick and source once I know the look the customer is hoping to create. Customers can send me a link or picture and I can match letters to bed sets, curtains, art etc.





 SelenarteDecoupage
by Joanna Wielgosz
 
Welcome to my decoupage shop. The inspirational place where I make handmade, unique home decorations and gifts using decoupage technique.
Acrylic paint, a good quality brush and a piece of unfinished wood or glass are my main work tools through which I transform plain objects into useful, quality, enjoyable, and lasting decorations.
 






 Ostra's Creations
by Mellissa Cowx
 
Hi and welcome to Ostra's Creations CRAFTfest stall, Ostra's Creations was founded by Mellissa Cowx a self confessed addict to all things creative.

Ostra's Creations is focused on providing a high quality service and customer satisfaction.

All the Jewellery, Accessories and all things creative at Ostra's Creations have been handmade with love to the highest quality, by using high quality beads and findings to ensure a high quality finish.






 Lovehugskisses
by Susan Cox
Hi, I'm Susan I live in sheffield in the uk, with my husband and teenage children who i love dearly. I started making my handmade greetings cards as a hobby and for family and
friends, i love making them especially children's cards, i only use the best quality cards and materials, with plenty of colour and added glitter and
sparkle, making them with lovehugskisses just for you. I make cards for all celebrations, and try to keep my prices as reasonable as possible for a
handmade product. I hope you might stop by and take a look,you could find that special card you have been looking for a little bit different from the rest..kind regards Susan..




 Mad about Bags
by Tracy Walters




 The Crafty Cwtch
by Phillippa Griffiths

 
To View the first 10 Stalls joining this amazing event..... click HERE
To View the second blog post with 10 more stalls ... click HERE
Come an join us at the September Online CRAFTfest.
for more details click  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment