Thursday 2 August 2012

No.3 Coral team Craftfest stall preview


CORAL TEAM

Crystalpower2u


Hello and welcome to Crystalpower2u. Here we creat beautiful gifts with beautiful components. On offer you will find a selection of healing gemstone gifts, not only for yourself but your pets too! Simpy stunning crystal suncatchers, made using a selection of swarovski crystal bicones and other beautiful crystal beads.
Please check out my CRAFTfest stall



Emmy Jewellery


 I make handmade jewellery using a variety of materials. My current theme is butterflies and am working with Swarovski pearls and crystals. I also use glass pearls and a variety of charms. I also make a range of children's jewellery using a variety of brightly coloured beads. All my jewellery s nickel free.
 Find me on Creative Connections



                                      Hannah Smith Stone

 http://folksy.com/shops/HannahSmithStone
 I am a Stone Carver from Manchester, UK. For my shop I design and hand carve Wall-hangings, Decorative Slate Tiles, Coasters and Dinner Mats all from Natural Stone and Slate. I am able to personalise coasters and am happy to discuss any idea that you may have that you would like carving. Just send me a message!
Please check out my CRAFTfest stall

No comments:

Post a Comment