Friday 20 July 2012

No. 2 - And the next purple group CRAFTfest stalls are...

Pauline's Passions


Lilac Floral Thinking Of You Card

I use various techniques from wirework to chain maille and create gorgeous and unique pieces of jewellery which are suitable for all occasions, either as a treat for yourself or as a gift for a loved one. Here are some of my product for the craftfest. These include cards, ornaments, jewellery.I also provide a bespoke service and am happy to make cards for you for any occasion with names etc. please contact me using my email address paulinespassions@fsmail.net


Personal Space Interiors - Home



Personal Space Interiors Home stall is the place to be for gorgeous fabric goodies for you and your home. All of my items are handmade by me using a range of vintage, retro and contemporary fabrics. I make cushion covers, curtains, pinboards, bags, lavender gifts and Christmas decorations using hand and machine sewing, knitting and crochet. I also do bespoke work so if you fancy something unique, why not get in touch and see what we can create together?



Waterlily Designs


Personalised 18th or 21st Birthday Pink & Black Handbag Card

I make unique handmade personalised cards for all occasions, new baby & christening keepsake albums, mini scrapbooks,wedding invitations and albums & die cut kits in all themes. Any name/age/relation can be added to the cards and in most cases colours and wording can be changed.



Bonnie Beads



Hi. My name is Nicola and I design and make gorgeous jewellery. My pieces are mainly created from glass pearl beads and seed beads. I also like to use semi -precious gemstone beads. Many of my creations are made using different bead-weaving techniques. I thoroughly enjoy my craft and every piece I make is made with care and love. Please feel free to visit me and any of the links below to see what I do.



Created in Cloth - Gifts





Created in Cloth was born from a desire to make good quality items that are unusual, practical & a pleasure to own and receive at affordable prices. So often now things are mass produced and one cannot be identified from the next, here at Created in Cloth I make each item individually with love and care. Some of my items can be customised with names, dates or colours to personalise, making them a treasured item or a wonderful gift.



5 comments:

  1. Great post and some lovely items

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rose - we've got some brilliant people with us for CRAFTfest this time. Looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some fantastic items - and I am still overwhelmed by the amount of work you guys are putting into all this.

    Just brilliant!

    garreth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Garreth - it really is great to be part of CRAFTfest. i hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete