Wednesday 2 May 2012

Meet a few of the Talented Artists Joining the online CRAFTfest extravaganza in June 2012

Pink Tree Studios
by Anne-Marie Jones
 
Here at Pink Tree Studios we understand that bridal hair accessories are the finishing touch for any bridal look. Which is why, in our studio based in the heart of England, we design and create each piece to the highest standard, making sure it is timelessly beautiful. We offer a range of styles all of which can be tailored to make it the perfect finishing touch for your perfect day.



Blackbutterfly Cards
by Lynne Lewis
 
All my cards are handcrafted, and can be personalised without extra charge, although these will be not be eligible for refunds. If the card is not up to the standard you expected, I will refund on receipt of the returned card, in its original packaging and in mint condition.


Spiral Fountain Jewellery
by Nicky Kennish
A warm welcome to Spiral Fountain Jewellery. I'm a wire & chainmail jewellery artist, creating jewellery with the intention of enhancing who you are. Most of my inspiration comes from nature, especially of Cumbria where I live, but I love to create bespoke items inspired the individual!
Website,   Blog .   Facebook, Crraftfest Stall , WowThankYou Shop


Donna's Crafting Corner
by Donna Bowater
Donna's Crafting Corner is a small home run business supplying die cut shapes and card toppers for your card making and scrap booking needs. My die cut shapes start from as little as 15p and come in a choice of different card stock and colour options and cover a selection of occasions and themes.


Textile Panels
by Jenny Mann
My interest in textiles began in childhood, and has continued into my adult life. I currently create pieces fusing together felt, fabric and thread together with hand and machine stitching/embroidery. I enjoy the journey that is being taking when creating a piece and experimenting. My work progresses over time and takes new direction supported by new techniques and experimentation.
My stall contains recent work based on the design of single stem flowers that stand proud in a flower bed. I often start with only a visual representation in my head thus allowing the medium to shape the piece. As a result of this and the techniques used, no two pieces can be the same. Colours can combine in a piece from yellows to pink, reds to pinks and purples to blues. My pieces are presented in glazed box frames although the glass can be removed upon request. Custom orders are very welcome.
Thank you for looking at my stall, if you have any questions, or comments please send me a message.



 Married to the House
by Megan Cheetham
 
I make bags, all individual
and original, smart casual, embroidered and embellished.

I also make cutlery rolls for camping and picnics and little fabric things for
gifts and treats.
Website ,   Blog ,   Facebook


Arabellas Attic
by Sue Robertson
 
Arabella’s Attic is a small family project based in South East England. We design and hand craft accessories such as tote bags, coin purses, cosmetic bags, hand bags, and jewellery and also make cards and T-shirts based on our own artwork. We love all things retro and vintage, and this is reflected in the items that we make. Many of the fabrics we use in our bags and purses draw on vintage and retro influences – some of these fabrics are from the present day, others are recycled from earlier decades. A major influence for our jewellery is Victoriana, and we like to add a touch of steampunk or gothic to some of our designs. Our cards, screenprinted totes and T-shirts use our own fashion illustrations and art work and again often have a retro look about them. Above all, we love producing one off pieces that are affordable, and that can be treasured and enjoyed.





Tallulah Belle
by Rea Sutton
 
Creating lovely pretty things, lingerie, lounge wear, jewelry gorgeous cushions, and vintage inspired fashion... perfect for gifts ;-) We also do private commissions, so if there is something you would like get in touch ;-)




The Old Button
by Sharon Lloyd
 
The Old Button is inspired by a box of old buttons my grandmother gave me when I started making my own clothes as a child.

I make an eclectic mix of hand crafted items for children and the home, using both new and recycled fabrics embellished with hand embroidery, applique and buttons.

My passion is design. Everything I make is unique - no two makes are ever the same.
WebsiteBlogFacebook , Craftfest Stall






Alli D Cards
by Allison Devine

Beautiful bespoke hand made
cards for all occasions. I make each card personally using a variety of
crafting products and techniques. Only when I am satisfied that I would give
the card personally to someone special will I offer it for sale.



I do not use kits and I pride myself on never making the same card twice. I am
also happy to accept special commissions for more personalised cards so please
contact me to discuss your requirements.


Gems of Hope
by Ruth Annett

I love working with seed
beads to make beaded jewellery as it never ceases to amaze me what a piece of
thread, a needle, beads & a bit of imagination can make! I also make
awareness jewellery to create awareness of different illnesses and causes.
I donate 10% of my proceeds to good causes.



ColaCreations
by Tania Walker
Welcome to my stall, ColaCreations!  I am a self confessed, married, 30-something craft addict. I love trying new crafts whether it is knitting, crocheting, sewing or making candles, coasters or jewellery, and am always looking to try new crafts and increase my repertoire of crafting skills!  As you will see from my stall I have a diverse range of items for sale, and all items featured are individual, unique, handmade by myself and reasonably priced. I hope you enjoy browsing and you find what you are looking for!  If you don’t find what you are looking for or have any queries then please contact me and I will endeavor to help as much as I can.  Some of my items can be made to order if required.




Say It
by Laura Pyke
 
Say it was set up in September 2011 and is run from our family home in the East Riding of Yorkshire. We have a passion for making beautiful handmade cards and gifts at affordable prices.
We're also keen on communicating and want to help you say what you want to say. Whether it's a simple hello card or a birthday present, we want to encourage you to say it. We're not anti electronic communications, we just know how nice it is to receive something through the post. Go on, make someone's day!





Daisy Chain Gifts
by Gillian Godjas
 
Daisy Chain Gifts started
out in the Yorkshire Dales almost two years ago with the aim of creating
high-quality, handmade and affordable soap and bath products. We believe
carefully selected ingredients mixed with love and a little sprinkle of
something fabulous make a bath-time magical.

Our products are not tested on animals and we source our ingredients from
suppliers with the same ethics. We are also in touch with our sensitive side
and have a range of products that are unfragranced, made with organic oils and
coloured with only natural colourants (because why should unfragranced always
be white? Get some colour in your life!).






The Wax Worx
by Andy Heath
 
The Wax Worx is owned and run by me, Andy, I am 49 years old and have two daughters. I design, hand craft and hand paint my own candles.

I very recently developed two new collections that I am very excited about,
my Classix Collection and my Funki Fluorescent Collection.
The Classix Collection sport a fabulous marbled looking effect with lovely fused colours. My Funki Collection utilises fluorescent fused colours along with the exterior marbled effect.
All of the candles in both of these collections are 100% unique, no two
candles will ever turn out the same and this, for me, is what makes it all so
exciting, waiting to see the finished product in all of its splendour.
I am also happy to take commissioned orders for any occasion.
My candles would make lovely special treats and gifts for Weddings, Birthdays, Mothers Day, Easter, Halloween and Christmas, or for that someone special in your life.
 
Website ,  Twitter ,   Facebook , Craftfest Stall






Shetland Bunting
by Aj Wisemann
 
Based upon the UK's most remote inhabited island, Fair Isle, Shetland Bunting brings you bespoke and custom made buntings to suit any everyone's taste.

We are also the company who produce The Craft Bag, rapidly becoming recognized throughout the UK as the only bag a crafter can depend upon.

Exclusive to Shetland Bunting we also have a range of Buntings, Bags & Totes in Genuine Fair Isle knit fabrics, if it isn't knit on Fair Isle, it isn't Fair Isle.
WebsiteBlogTwitterCraftfest Stall




Lorraine Dowdle Lampwork Glass Beads
by Lorraine Dowdle
 
Hand creating gorgeous glass beads and incorporating these original gems into wearable creations is exhilarating! The most rewarding and exciting thing for me, is to bring joy though my work. May My hand created glass treasures bring joy to the receiver whom will create luscious one off pieces of their own. xx LD





Watch this space... some more amazing stalls to be added soon ........
Come an join us at the March Online Craftfest.
for more details click  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment