Sunday 27 May 2012


Hello once again,

It is glorious and sunny once again, here in Devon; so I thought I'd post this for you before popping outside and soaking up a few of those rays.

 I'd like to introduce you to a few more of my Lilac Lovlies.
Remember CRAFTfest runs from the 9th to 16th June, and all these lovely people will be there.

The Long Collection


The main products you will find in my shop are jewellery and cards, as these are my favourite things to make.
I started making jewellery around ten years ago and have been hooked ever since. I try to create items that are individual but also in-keeping with the latest styles, so you'll always find new products popping up.
As a full time Visual Merchandiser I also love to make other extraordinary things, including chandelier shades, jewellery stands and keepsake boxes. So keep your eyes open for my one-off exclusive buys!
I am currently expanding into wedding invitations, bridesmaid jewellery and wedding accessories, so please don't hesitate to contact me for any bespoke items.

Span's Studio


Span's Studio is an etsy store and blog that sells handbound soft cover journals, notebooks and handmade crocheted buttons we are always coming up with new and interesting ideas using crochet as the main medium.

Madam Mod Makes


Madam Mod Makes handmade jewellery using recycled and refashioned materials married with resin, precious metals & gemstones. Creations are inspired by Vintage British Design & Quirky British Culture, with a big Nod to the ever fashionable Mod & Scooter Scene.

Each piece of jewellery is totally unique with a quirky edge, made to be worn by the individual in you. Madam Mod Makes loves to create Bespoke items to complement a theme or event. If you would like me to create something old, something new, something unique made just for you, get in touch.


Make and Do


Make and Do is all about encouraging everyone get crafty. We've got a wide range of arts and craft materials including felt, fat quarters, buttons, ribbon and all sorts of other goodies. I have also designed a range of my own kits which include the popular Wonky Owl and Button Tortoise. Make and Do kits contain everything you need to complete your chosen project, including stuffing, a needle and clear step by step instructions.

And I've got a range of handmade goodies including bunting, wonky owls and coffee corsets for people who don't have time to make it themselves.


Inari Designs


Inari Designs are high quality, unique, one of a kind and very limited edition designs featuring jewellery crafted in 9 and 18 carat gold, Sterling Silver or 14ct Goldfill and featuring Precious or Semi-Precious gemstones. Each piece is lovingly created by hand to make truly unique and individual pieces a reflection of the people who buy my jewellery. I also do commission work and have created jewellery for weddings and other special events. Please just ask and I'm happy to work with you.


Finnspirations


Bring a little bit of Scandinavia into your home...

Finnspirations is the home of Handmade Homeware and Decorations with a touch of Scandinavia. There is something for everyone.

If you have something specific in mind, or are trying to find suitable accessories for your home in certain style or colour, contact us and hopefully I will be able to help.

Cushions, Wreaths, Garlands, Christmas Decorations and much, much more...

Come and have a look!


Serenity Potions


I have recently completed my training in Aromatherapy and I'm completing my crystal healing course. I was looking for away to use these in day to day life. I want to share this uplifting therapy with everyone.

I use 100% cotton fabric and threads to create these flowers, to enhance their natural healing qualities. All the flowers are handmade, and oils blended by myself. I source the oils from environmentally friendly sources and ensure they are not diluted or extended with any synthetics.
Facebook   Blog 


Artisan Designs


The best investment is in yourself.

Wearing unique and desirable jewellery from Artisan Designs gives the right impression, with an impact. Gaynor Jackson is a Marie Claire featured jewellery designer who brings unique, quality jewellery that is affordable to the fashion world.

With designs from chic to contemporary you are sure to find jewellery that you will love forever.

Need a gift within a set budget? No problem, allow me to create you something beautiful and special within that budget & give the recipient the most unique gift ever.


The Bead Bounty


I am a self employed lamp work bead artist working from my North of England studio. I hand craft beads that I sell for people to make their own unique jewellery and also make and repair jewellery.


That's it for today folks, I will be posting more soon, so keep your eyes peeled for more Lilac Lovlies.
Don't forget CRAFTfest is live from 9th-16th June, don't miss it.

F xx

1 comment:

  1. Bath Bomb Creations is a new follower and at CraftFest next month!

    ReplyDelete