Tuesday 6 March 2012

A Blog from one of Lilac Group

Lilac Group #CraftFEST

You might recall that late last year there was a CraftFEST. A really big online craft fair that went on over a weekend before Christmas. A lot of craftyers had stalls and we all busily promoted the event. There were alot of visitors over that weekend. This time the event is happening for an entire week. Woo Hoo!!. Lot`s more time to browse and you don`t have to look through all at once. I hope you will all come and visit me there as well as all of the other gorgeous stalls.
I am doing this blog for the Lilac Group. The stall holders are divided into groups to make it easier to promote and help each other. So today I am doing my bit and promoting my group. LILAC!
The CraftFEST event all kicks off on the 10th March and goes on until the 18th March. So make sure you put that date in your diary. You get to see a lot of different stalls from crafters everywhere, from various well known sites to their own websites, these crafters are all here together in this fabulous virtual craft fair. A chance to get presents for special occasions, like Mothers Day as well as Birthdays, Anniversaries and not forgetting treating yourself too.
This works in the usual way by clicking the pics except that you will go through to the CraftFEST stall. The items can be bought and there will be a link to the shop or site where the item is available.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.(Stall)
ENJOY!!!

It`s been a good day I have to say
made time for crafting play.
I got pics taken as well
I`m a happy bunny, can you tell?
Life is all about having fun,
first get the other stuff done.
Then it`s taking time for you,
cos then you won`t get blue
in spite of the rain falling
just concentrate on your calling.
The farmers said it is too dry
prices will go sky high.
Now that it is very wet
you`d think it would change and yet
they will say too much rain
prices will go up again.
Whatever we do we can`t win
and I think that is a sin.
So I try not to see or hear the news,
I don`t want to hear their daft views.
Nor the foretelling of doom
or of the economy`s gloom.
I would much rather be happy
not bothered if that`s sappy.
I do what I love and love what I do
making wonderful creations for you!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Perfect Patchwork. As Individual As Craft Fest.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Mad Bags by Wendy. Dottie Designs.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Mystic Moon. Designs by Jojo.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Jennyrosemann. Lionheart Staioners`s.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
All Things Blankets & More. Lorraine Dowdle Lampwork.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Rebecca Wilson. The Velveteen Cat.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Butterfly Bessie. Happy Hands Belcoo.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Made By Midge. JoSara.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Crafty Goates. UniquelyYours.

Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous array of crafts from the stalls of the Lilac group for CrasftFEST.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment