Saturday 11 February 2012

Meet a few of the Talented Artists Joining the online CRAFTfest extravaganza in March 2012

The Long Collection
by Amy Long
Welcome to The Long Collection everyone. A beautiful collection of handmade cards, jewellery and handcrafted gifts. All my items are made by my own fair hands in the British county of Berkshire. I have been making craft items for over 15 years and love to create new products. Anything you can think of making I can usually put my mind to, so don't hesitate to contact me about any bespoke items you have in mind. e.g. Wedding Invitations, jewellery etc. Have fun browsing!!!


Gems Handmade Crafts
by Gemma Breese
At Gems Handmade Crafts I make and sell premium, personalized cards, catering for all occasions. I have many cards available for sale on my website and I also take direct personalized orders. I have been crafting for many years and in the last year or so I have made this another part of my craft business.

  Website ,   BlogFacebook ,   Twitter
Picture of Grace
by Victoria Graig
I work with mostly wool mix felt to make my quirky felt plush toys, brooches, decorations, hangers and buntings.


  Blog .   Facebook
Neate Crafts
by Susan Neate
Hello, I'm Susan & I run my one woman business Neate Crafts.
I design & create unique, quality items including commissions. I just love to craft & make everything from original Paintings (watercolour, acrylic, pastel, pencil...#, cards, prints, Pyrography decorated items #wood-burning) from House signs to egg cups, Jewellery using many different beads etc. to create unusual pieces, Knitwear, Sewn items from Laura Ashley scented hearts to Patchwork quilts, Silk Painting plus lots more- please take a look.
My latest venture is upholstery! I look forward to chatting to you,Susan.


Designs by Noa
by Elise Gililnsky
Eclectic, unique and boho chic is what Designs by Noa is all about.  I am inspired by so many things, including my natural surroundings, current fashion and my love of all things vintage.  I have something for everyone and most of what I make can be customized to the customer's preference.
 In my shop you will find handmade embellished belt buckles, leather wrap bracelets and other one of a kind jewelry. My buckles are available in many fabulous styles including vintage inspired, western and just plain all out bling. These buckles are art in themselves and will make those plain jeans and tees really stand out. Leather wrap bracelets-boho chic and fabulous for any time of year come in brown, black, tan or cream leather and are enhanced with beads, charms and chains. I also offer necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Each piece is a work of art in itself.


  Website ,   Facebook ,   Twitter



ColaCreations
by Tania Walker
Welcome to my stall, ColaCreations!  I am a self confessed, married, 30-something craft addict. I love trying new crafts whether it is knitting, crocheting, sewing or making candles, coasters or jewellery, and am always looking to try new crafts and increase my repertoire of crafting skills!  As you will see from my stall I have a diverse range of items for sale, and all items featured are individual, unique, handmade by myself and reasonably priced. I hope you enjoy browsing and you find what you are looking for!  If you don’t find what you are looking for or have any queries then please contact me and I will endeavor to help as much as I can.  Some of my items can be made to order if required.

Watch this space... some more amazing stalls to be added soon ........
Come an join us at the March Online Craftfest.
for more details click  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment