Wednesday 15 February 2012

Even more talented sellers that will be at the Creative Connections Spring CRAFTfest






I have been making jewellery for a year now and adore cosume jewellery. My business is named after my two beautiful British Blue Cats Buster and Charlie. I love to make fun affordable items and recently have started to focus on custom items that are unique to the individual. We all have different tastes so its hard to make items that appeal to everyone. I love making charm bracelets, shamballas and heavily beaded bracelets. If you have a picture or an idea of what you would like or see something of mine you would like with different colours or charms, please feel free to ask. I always try and keep prices for my bracelets under £10 apart from Shamballas which can range from £12 to £15. Necklaces and Earrings can also be made if a set is required. I love to see people wearing my creations, and over the past year have met some wonderful people, and made some wonderful friends. Jewellery making started off as a hobby and now has turned into a passion. I hope you find something you like within my designs and thank you for taking the time to pop by!Website


Creating in wood, wool, and fabric, I specialize in unique and often quirky pyrographed (wood burnt) wooden goodies.
Wonderfully wood burnt and carefully crafted my creations make beautiful keep-forever treasures. Most of my items are available for personalisation and I welcome collaboration on bespoke items.
Please contact me if you have a project in mind! Website Blog Facebook Twitter



Bluestone Crafts produce Handmade Gemstone, Crystal and Glass Jewellery as well as wax melts Website Facebook Twitter





Milly's Pretty Things is a shop selling beautiful handmade jewellery, including fabric necklaces, detachable collars and clay brooches.



Pink Giraffe is a home run craft business based in the north of England. We make ceramic faery houses as well as our exclusive range of funky baby wear and the Alyss and Friends faery range.
We also have a selection of ceramic pendants and accessories which are all OOAK (one of a kind) so you can be sure you are wearing an original piece of art that will never be re-made. Website Blog Facebook




Handcrafted jewellery all made by me! A selection of beads, silver plated items and tibetan silver charms are used to make my pieces as well as lots of care and attention! Website Facebook




I set up Dransfield & Proud to cater for people who have a passion for all things handmade and hand crafted but especially patchwork and quilting. Upcycling may be a relatively modern trend but traditionally quilts and patchwork have always been made out of resused and recycled material. My work incorporates a mixture of new, recycled and vintage fabrics as well as the occasional bit of naturally dyed fabric so you can earn yourself some environmental brownie points at the same time as getting a high quality, unique quilt made with love. Website Blog Facebook




A variety of Jewellery - rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings. I love to work with gemstones as I believe in their energies & properties. Most of what I create contains genuine natural and polished gemstones. Property cards for these stones are available upon request and the pieces come in velveteen bags or in jewellery boxes. Etsy Facebook Twitter



Gems Of Hope is based in County Down, Northern Ireland. My love for designing and making jewellery was discovered when I was ill with CFS/M.E., an illness that I am now recovering from. I make awareness jewellery in order to raise awareness of various diseases and causes. I also love to work with tiny seed beads to create unusual jewellery! WowThankYou Blog Facebook Twitter




I love to make cards and have been making them for about 6 years. I am very happy to do personalised cards and also like to do cards that have the added touch of being a gift or for a very special occasion. Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment